New arrivals, settling in and awaiting assessment. BONDED PAIR, TO BE REHOMED TOGETHER. Please note our usual rehoming procedures have been impacted at present due to restrictions, in addition we are only currently considering applicants based in the South East. Previous history suggests friendly, timid around strangers, possibly live with teenagers, worried by some dogs, could possibly live with similar sized dog, may chase cats and small animals, but could possibly live with confident cat. May need some house training so require home with secure garden. May need basic training. Not used to travelling, ok left for short periods of time. Generally VOCAL little dogs. Further details to follow once assessed.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide