Please note our usual rehoming procedures have been impacted at present due to restrictions, in addition we are only currently considering applicants based in the South East. Daisy is a large, chunky mixed breed (weight 34kg). Can be boisterous and STRONG. No previous history. Cautious of strangers, can be vocal. Adult only home. Also cautious of other dogs, takes time for her to trust. May be better as only dog in home as worried by larger dogs but too full on in play with smaller dogs. Hasn't had any basic training so requires some guidance in redirecting her energy. Very intelligent. HIGH prey drive. Not to live with cats or small furries. Unknown behaviour left, travelling or house training (keeps kennel clean). Will require experienced, kind home in a quiet location. Further information to follow once assessed.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide