Hello, we are Biscuit and Georgie and we are looking for our forever home together. We are both very sweet girls. I am slightly less confident than my sister Georgie but I do love a fuss on my terms. Georgie loves attention and a brush, and if I am honest, I am quite partial to a brush as well. If the mood strikes us, we love a lap to cuddle up to or we will snuggle up to you on the sofa. No other cats or dogs, and no young children please. Both of us have got a grade 2 heart murmur but it is fully compensated. Georgie has got an overactive thyroid so is on medication for that. Please ask the cattery staff for more info and they will be able to talk you through our medical needs. We really are super sweet girls with so much love to give and will make fantastic companions. Could you offer us our forever home? Love, Biscuit and Georgie xx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide