New arrival awaiting further assessment. Allowing time to settle in and build trust in staff before ready for rehoming. Ringo is a sensitive boy and can be worried by some handling. Previous history suggests cautious and vocal of new people initially. Can be boisterous with other dogs, chases cats, house trained, not that used to travelling, used to being left a few hours. Ringo will need an ADULT ONLY home with people experienced with the breed. Will require on-going medical care for his skin and other ailments relating to breed type. Further information to follow once assessed.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide