Hello, my name is Chloe and I’m a sweet girl looking for my furrever home. I find myself at Raystede as I was very scared of the young children in my previous home. I love to be fussed and brushed and will reward you with lots of purrs and kisses! I would like a quiet, adult-only home with no other pets so that I can be the centre of attention. I love to sunbathe outside so a nice garden to call my own is a must. I am currently on a course of tablets to treat blood in my stools. Could you be the purrfect match for me? Love Chloe xxx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide