Cassie is a Husky X German shepherd, large dog 30kg. She is very friendly, likes lots of attention and being involved, possibly live with sensible children who are confident around large dogs. Can be excitable and boisterous generally. Can be strong on-lead, very active still so will need active home and to be kept entertained due to breed type. Social with other dogs mostly, possibly consider living with similar sized dog, may be best as only dog in home? Not suited to live with cats or small animals. House trained, travels well though can be very vocal (sings). OK left alone short periods, prefers company. Will need home with own suitably sized secure garden to enjoy. Can not be let off-lead. generally VERY VOCAL, loves to sing, will need family that will enjoy her chatty, fun loving and busy character. Thick coat and constantly sheds fur.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide