At Raystede our supporters are an integral part of the charity.
We are a small local charity who rely on our supporters to help us continue doing our work. It's important to us that we treat our supporters with the respect deserved. We believe in transparency, honesty and integrity.
- We promise never to give, swap, rent or otherwise pass on your details to other third party organisations.
- We always welcome communication with you and promise to respond to all queries in a timely manner.
- We will always act with integrity.
- We guarantee that all donations we receive will be spent in a manner that is deemed to be for the maximum benefit of the animals in our care.
- We will always endeavour to act in a transparent and open fashion with our donors.
- We constantly work to ensure our administration is as efficient and cost effective as possible.
- We will always act in accordance with our mission to give animals a better life through rehoming, rehabilitation and sanctuary and give people the support and knowledge they need to treat animals with care and respect.
- We strive to be welcoming to our supporters, passionate and dedicated to our cause and will always attempt to go the extra mile.
If you have any question or comments please contact us on 01825 840252.