Hey, my name is Sassy and I'm really cuddly, playful and desperate for my forever home... Sassy is a typical affectionate, cheeky staffie who has been waiting quite a while for her forever home now. She is being fostered by a member of staff so gets to have a break from kennels overnight. Sassy is good with visiting children, just boisterous and likes to give kisses! She could live with older teenagers. She is wary of other dogs so will need to be the only dog in the home. However, she has been group walking with various dogs and gaining confidence. With gradual introductions she is quite fond of their company. Not to live with cats. Will need a home with a garden as she LOVES to sunbathe! Sassy is house trained and calm when travelling. However, she is not used to being left so needs a home with more company. Very sweet, fun and cheeky little dog who staffie lovers will adore.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide