Hey, my name is Sassy and I'd really like a home with lots of company and where I can go for fun and interesting walks! I'm a sweet, busy little dog who loves cuddles too. Sassy is a typical staffie who is a friendly girl and could live with older, confident children. She is wary of other dogs so will need to be the only dog in the home. Chases cats so not to live with. Sassy is house trained and calm when travelling. However, she is not used to being left and will howl/bark. Therefore, she will need a home with lots of company to help her feel secure. Very sweet, fun and cheeky little dog who staffie lovers will adore.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide