Hi, my name is Bandit and I'm a fun loving youngster who likes to make new friends! Bandit is a friendly dog and he could possibly live with older children, they would need to be confident as he can be boisterous. Bandit will need an active home and commitment to training, he is keen to learn and likes toys and treats during training sessions. He is generally social with other dogs, can be excitable though. He is not suited to live with cats. Bandit may not have previously lived in a home environment and may require support to adjust. It is unknown whether he is house trained or his behaviour when left alone or travelling.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide