New arrival, awaiting assessment. Unclaimed stray so no previous history. Bandit is a friendly, boisterous pip who is likely to become very tall! Can be shy initially and will require full commitment to training and socialisation as he matures. Social with other dogs, very playful. Awaiting cat test. Nearly house trained. Could live with older, calm children. Not used to travelling or being left. Worried by traffic and loud/busy environments.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide