Timothy is an older gentlemen seeking company in his twilight years. He is a real sweetheart that loves to snuggle up on the sofa in an evening! Despite his age he still loves his walks and stretching his legs whilst running around, he would like a secure garden to do this. He has been spending some time in foster and his carers have said he settles well when left, is good overnight and likes to join in when watching tv. Timothy could live with an older calm dog that won't cause him much hassle, he is social with other dogs out and about. Not to live with cats as chases. Children in the home will need to be respectful of his age. A real sweetheart who is a joy to spend time with and really is the perfect gentleman.
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your dog needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Dogs are very social and love spending time with people and sometimes other animals.
· Physical exercise - At least a couple walks a day.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / training.
· A healthy diet - Normally two feeds a day of the food type and quantity appropriate for the dog. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp, where they can rest.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around dogs to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each dog has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your dog please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide