Hello, my name is Ginger Ninja and I am 6 years old. I am a very cuddly, affectionate cat who loves a fuss and lots of attention. I do love a good chat! I am looking for a home where I can sit on your lap and ideally where someone is home most of the day. I am especially looking for a very rural home that has access to a garden as I love being out and about. I will wander far and wide while exploring! I am a very keen and good hunter, so I’m looking for someone who would be excepting of this. I will need to be homed to an area with a low population of cats as I am very territorial and a known fighter who will seek out any cats that may be around. So, no other cats please! I could potentially live with children over 10 years and a cat friendly dog. I will be bossy and in charge of the dog, but I am friendly and playful too. Could you be my purrfect forever home? Love Ginger Ninja xx
As the owner you are responsible for providing everything your cat needs to keep them healthy and happy:
· Companionship - Cats can be quite independent, however many also like to be petted and stroked daily. Some cats are happy around other cats as long as they have their own place to eat and sleep.
· Physical exercise - Access to outside is very important for cats. Introduce outside time slowly once your cat is familiar with your home.
· Mental Stimulation - Activity that keeps their mind busy / toys / scratching posts / training. Cats also love to hunt, so don't be surprised if they bring you 'presents'.
· A healthy diet - Normally two meals a day of the food type and quantity appropriate. Access to clean, fresh water.
· Veterinary care - When needed. Annual health check.
· Comfortable environment - Not too cold, hot, draughty or damp. Your cat will find her favourite places to sleep! Provide a litter tray where appropriate.
· Respect of their needs - Especially ensure children know how to behave around cats to help them build a lasting friendship.
Each cat has specific needs, depending on its age, breed and type. For more info on caring for your cat please order our free pet care guide here: Pet Care Guide