Do you have experience in working with or teaching children?
Have you got half a day you could spare on a regular basis?
If so why come and help our busy Education team...
We are loooking for help with;
- Assisting in the preparation, set up, running and clearing away of the holiday clubs and school visits for young people
- Operating activity stalls at events off-site with the education team
• Aged 18 years or above
• Experience of working with children
• Passionate about Animal Welfare
• Being creative
• Happy to go through the CRB process
This is a flexible role and we are are keen to accomodate volunteers availability where possible. This role can be shared with other volunteers.